The US Marine Corps is famous for its world-class leadership program. When it comes to building leaders, no one does it better. And these Marine Corps leadership basics strategies can be utilized for business owners – like you.
Throughout my business career I have utilized the Corps’ bold leadership principles and methods and have found them to be invaluable. In the coming blog posts, I will share how the Corps builds and retains Marines, as well as provide practical tips and techniques that will allow you, and your people, to become more effective leaders.
Areas that we will cover include:
- Solid system for attracting the best and brightest people to your company.
- Tested techniques for creating a top-notch training program and culture.
- Successful methods for making your front-line employees more effective leaders.
- Proven process for teaching your managers to motivate and inspire more effectively.
- Surefire approaches to transforming you and your people into stronger leaders.
My Marine Corps Leadership Basics for Business blogs are:
- Management Tips – Learn about problem solving and welcoming outside views
- Senior Management – Leadership should focus on being the best company in their industry and less on superficial niceties
- Middle Management – Get your employees out of their comfort zone to build confidence and motivation
- Front-line Managers – A manager doesn’t have to be a “micro-manager”
- Attracting the Best – Learn about the Corps’ recruiting techniques
- Elite Basic Training – Bring out the best in each employee
Learn how the Marine Corps’ unique leadership training program can be applied to your business to help recruit and retain the best employees and managers.
If you would like to speak with us about creating a topnotch leadership-driven company culture or have a business question or issues you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to us through our website Contact page.