Our Half-Retirement© program consists of 6 results-oriented steps. The second step is to Adopt a Half-Retirement© Mindset. In order to get the most from Half-Retirement© some old mindsets NEED to go. You MUST make room for the new Half-Retirement© mindsets. By adopting the right mindset, the Half-Retirement© process can move faster and have a much greater likelihood of success.
Mindsets like these need to go:
- This business is your baby.
- No one does it as well or as fast as you.
- Structure built with the owner at the center.
- The only person with permission to fail is you.
- Corporate culture of urgency.
- Trust as a shortcut for systems.
These mindsets speed up Half-Retirement©:
- Egoless (no need to be needed).
- Teacher versus doer.
- Technology lover, not necessarily a techie.
- Insistence upon scale and repeatability.
- Productiveness = success, not just being busy.
- Systems and controls.
To create the correct mindset, you need to follow these 5 steps:
- Assess your current Half-Retirement©
- Rank your current state of mind.
- What mindset shifts are needed for you to achieve your Half-Retirement© goal?
- Pick one that you feel you can adjust in the near future and commit to changing it.
- What will you do to accomplish this?
Skipping this step WILL be detrimental to your Half-Retirement© success. A Half-Retirement® Mindset releases the progress emergency brake. This mindset helps you grow your business and your team.
Our next blog will cover step 3 to creating your Half-Retirement© blueprint. If you would like to speak with us about our Half-Retirement© program or have a business question or issues you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to us via our website Contact page: www.ParadigmStrategies.com.