Our Half-Retirement© program consists of 6 results-oriented steps. The third step in our program is Untangling the Owner from the Business. Phase 2 of this step is FEVER Delegation™.
FEVER Delegation™ is a tool to help you better organize tasks prior to delegating them. FEVER is an acronym for Fractionalize, Eliminate, Virtualize, Efficiency and Rethink. You use this process in the following way:
- Rethink all your tasks after creating a task list.
- Eliminate unneeded tasks.
- Efficiencies are created with the remaining tasks.
- Virtualize tasks where needed – create videos.
- Fractionalize (further break down) the more complex tasks and delegate specific portions.
Now that you have organized your tasks, you are now ready to assign them. But before your start delegating, please remember these points:
- Only work that can be done correctly without supervision should be assigned.
- When your employee first takes on a new task, assignment, or responsibility, they will need support.
- Please provide training, tools, auditing, feedback etc. as needed to assure success.
- Always be clear, patient, and supportive with your new delegee.
Our next blog will cover Step 3, Phase 3 – Tiered Delegation™, for creating your Half-Retirement© blueprint. If you would like to speak with us about our Half-Retirement© program or have a business question or issues you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to us via our website Contact page: www.ParadigmStrategies.com.